How can I get a quote?
Please email us with your brief (email@example.com) or call us on 01273 512 554.
For a quote, please let us know as much information as you can about your project, including:
1. Print type (i.e. Silkscreen, Giclee, Flatbed, Mixed Media)
2. Paper type and weight to be used
3. Print dimensions of Image and Paper
4. Total number of prints you require (including AP's, PP's and spares)
How should I supply my artwork?
You can bring your original artwork to us, and we can photograph and colour match the photograph to the original for printing. If you'd like to send us a file for printing, there are a few specifications that we require to make sure you get the best quality product.
- Ideally, digital files need to be at a resolution of 300 dpi, dimensioned at the same size as the finished print.
- Photographs from phones are rarely of high enough quality.
- Files should be in the following file formats without compression TIFF, PSD, PDF or AI. JPG files are compressed files, and the information in them will be compromised. We can still print from JPG files of a high resolution, but we cannot enlarge them.
- Please ensure your files have a colour profile attached to them. Here we edit files in the Adobe RGB colour space. Files without colour profiles can produce unexpected results. To understand more about Colour Profiles and how to assign them to your files Click Here.
You can get your files to us in a variety of ways. Digitally, we recommend either Dropbox or WeTransfer. You can also bring in your files on a USB or hard drive.
What is your turnaround?
Turnaround is on a job-by-job basis, as there are many factors in play, i.e. artwork complexity, edition size, your release schedule or exhibition deadline.
A typical production workflow:
- A discussion on production methods and how to best translate the original into print form.
- Agree to a quotation for the production.
- Creation of artwork and proofing.
- Proof sign off.
- Print production of the edition.
We will keep you updated through the process, so you know when to expect your finished artwork.
Do you deliver?
Yes, we offer shipping on any order.
The shipping costs will depend on the size, weight, packing and delivery methods to be used in the shipping.
You are also welcome to come and pick up your work from our Newhaven Studio.
Is there a minimum number of prints I can order?
There is no minimum order for prints. But we recommend a minimum of 10 if silkscreen or embellishment processes are needed in the production as the setup costs involved would make the low number of prints expensive.
Do you supply the paper?
We stock a range of high-quality papers selected from our years of experience working with artists on producing their prints.
What is the largest you can print?
The largest print our giclée printer can produce is 109cm wide x 1500cm long (42" x 590")
Our Flatbed printer can print up to 125cm x 250cm (49" x 98")
The largest Silkscreen process size is 147cm x 120cm (57" x 47")